Accommodation in the touristic facilities requires hospitality competences to receive costumers, monitor the budget and manage the Establishment.
The occupations range from administrative-level jobs, in which only commitment and general professional competences are required, to relatively highly qualified positions which, generally, call for graduate specialization or specific postgraduate qualification in hotel management and tourism.
- Establishment Chain Director
- Establishment Sustainability director
- Area Director or Establishment Chain
- Establishment Department Director
- Establishment Department Manager
- General Manager (or SME Owner-Manager)
- Head of Reception
- Administrative Staff
- Room Staff